1) Great food (and supposedly great wine, though I don’t drink because I drive to these events). There’s something for the whole family to enjoy, even games for the kids.
2) Hard-working artists displaying their work outdoors under tents (paintings, sculptures, etc.).
3) Live bands and independent solo artists play great music.
4) These events take place on closed streets, and along these closed streets are small businesses and restaurants. Why not show your support for small businesses?
5) Check out a few of the photos I took from the San Carlos Art And Wine Faire this past weekend, and you decide if an Art And Wine Festival in your town (or near your town) is worth it…